The Morgan Foundation
Formerly known as the Morgan Centre, The Morgan Foundation is a registered charity that owns an extensive collection of ceramics and oil paintings created by both William and Evelyn De Morgan. The Centre was a dedicated gallery that allowed public access to the entire collection but was closed in 2014 due to the discontinuation of the buildings lease.
Since then, the De Morgan Foundation continues to oversee the preservation of the collection which is still exhibited through loans, tours or exhibitions at various points in the year. The website reveals when it will next be shown to the public and everything else related to the collection.
Tel: 020 8871 1144
Adult : £4.00
Senior Citizen: £4.00